I use websense for this now and it work great as far as automatically
logging via windows username.  It does the same thing i think.  The problem
is that if a person is not logged into windows with a specific username, it
blocks all requests.  ( I can configure it to et them through , but that
really defeats the purpose. )  I want a way to let a guest authenticate with
a password that I can give them and have normal users automatically
authenticate.  I will have to play with ISA this weekend.  I will probably
set up a VM at my house this weekend. I can always use that and put pfsense
ahead of it.  Unfortunatly all I have is ISA 2004, but if it works well, I
don't mind buying 2006.