Somehow Barracuda's Web Filter does this.  I know you have to install
a DC client on the domain controllers that key's off of event log
logins/offs and reports to the filter.  Probably not what you need but
it's an option.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com