On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Chris Buechler <c...@pfsense.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Victor Padro <vpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Sometimes you have to uncheck the Block private networks and the Block
> bogon
> > networks boxes on the WAN interface page, have you alredy done that?
> >

> You never have to uncheck that for access out to the Internet. Those
> only affect traffic initiated from the WAN side, not egress from
> internal networks.

> Commercial support available - https://portal.pfsense.org

Excuse me Chris,

I know that, but here in Mexico I had to do that a couple times with
Telmex(ADSL ISP), and didn't know the reason of that behaviour.
Even my old Pentium II has that boxes unchecked in other to surf the net.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente
servidas"