Scott Ullrich wrote:
want a recursive diff of the whole system?

No, sorry I was not more clear.   Just a diff -rub of filter.inc

No, no, I'm unfamiliar with the process. I'm sure you were perfectly clear.
Ok, but I'll have to clean up first.
A diff -rub in my current setup is messy. I guess I'm working a bit bass ackwards here. I copied the modified file from my production box (1.2.2) to my new 1.2.2 dev VM and diffed it there, removing the additional (dev) entries by hand, leaving only the pertinent.

Anyway, I have a standard 1.2.2 vm installing and can do it there when its done.