Hi there,

In our data center, we have two pfsense 1.2.2 boxes with two subnets behind
the NAT.
The OPT1 interfaces are been using for the inter communication between the
two lan
subnets owned by the two pfsense boxes. We have a configured openVPN for the
two
WAN interfaces.

The problem is that from outside anybody connects to one of the pfsense box
thgough
openVPN, they are not able to access the other subnet which is under the
other
pfsense box which is connected through the OPT1 interfaces between.

How can I add specific rule set (or any other config change) to instruct
that the other
subnet address destinations coming from openVPN clients has to pass though
the OPT1 interface instead of the LAN interface of pfsense? Or inotherwords,
how to
add one more network and gateway to the openVPN connection?

I ran out of ideas how to solve this. Really appreatiate any help in this
regard

TIA
Jose

--