Scott Ullrich wrote:
[snip]
If you are under those types of time constraints then you really
should consider our commercial support offering.

This shouldn't be that difficult. I've been doing this configuration on an OpenRoute GT900 for over a year. I set it up in a couple of hours. I set it up with Vyatta yesterday in less than a day with knowing nothing about Vyatta before starting. This configuration isn't rocket science (the stuff underneath is and my hat is off to you folks) I've been working with pfsense for a number of years and really like the product. I've been working on this configuration on pfsense for couple of weeks. I'm also not the only person having this trouble. The forums are full of these questions with few answers except for the RTFM ones and I've read whatever is there which is mostly monowall stuff.

I'm pretty frustrated.

Curtis