Scott Ullrich wrote:
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Curtis Maurand<cmaur...@xyonet.com> wrote:
Interesting.  I had wished I could make that scenario work w/ipsec. Alas, no
joy.  I had to set up a vyatta to do it and it worked flawlessly out of the
box.  I didn't need a third NIC port to do it, either.  My thinking is that
BSD doesn't handle virtual interfaces very well.  *sigh*  I like pfsense
better, otherwise.

[ couldn't really snip the above]

It works OK in 1.2.X.   It works even better in 2.0.

not working in 1.2.2 and 2.0 (according to the website) is alpha and, therefore, not ready for production use. This is an enterprise environment. Its got to work and be stable.

--Curtis