On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Ermal Luçi<ermal.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please pretty please do not make distinctions on lan/wan/optif i have
> invested too much time to clean this!

I don't see anything that treats LAN/WAN/OPT improperly. When
auto-assigning interfaces, you don't have a choice but to assign first
to WAN, then to LAN, then to OPT. I agree we need to stay away from
treating interfaces differently, but I don't see anything here that's
improper, there is no other way to assign interfaces. If you have 1
interface, it must be WAN, if you have two, they must be LAN and WAN.
You can do whatever you want with those two interfaces once you're in
the GUI, but there are no other options in the interface assignment.
It functions no differently from the console interface assignment.

If I'm missing something else in the code let me know.