On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Evgeny
Yurchenko<evgeny.yurche...@frontline.ca> wrote:

> No, I've been testing igmpproxy on 1.2.2 and if it will work I'll have
> to build one FW on 1.2.2.

Oh, that binary I put up a URL for was built on 7.1, you should be
trying at least 1.2.3-RC1 for that.

> One big issue with 1.2.2 at some point it just hangs on our HP DL380 G3.
> Hangs means it is routing/firewalling but I can not manage it neither
> using ssh nor http. It accepts connections but no login prompt or http
> answer. Remote syslog does not show anything.
> 1.2 works perfectly on the same (literally) hardware.

Hardware-specific FreeBSD issue. Might want to try 1.2.3-RC1 (7.1) or
current 1.2.3 snapshots (7.2) as they seem to fix a number of
hardware-specific regressions that existed in 7.0.