What I am trying to understand here is "how should it work"?
'IGMP proxy' means that it should proxy IGMP-packets. Ok, now I got it working
with some modification of its code.
Now IGMP from downstream interface is proxied to upstream interface. Device on
upstream interface start multicasting on this network segmen, so pfSense starts
receiving multicast stream on upstream interface. Now the question, what should
happen with these multicast packets?
1) kernel shoud route them to downstream interface.
2) igmpproxy should be receiving them and transmitting on downstream interface.
Your thoughts please?

Eugene.