The deployment I was planning earlier that referenced the 1u case
reco from everybody just got accelerated, the PIX that I was replacing
died:)

I have a single wan(dhcp)(em0) and lan(192.168.0.1)(em1) interface, both working
as expected. On the switch that the lan(192.168.0.1)(em1) interface is on, there
is a tagged VLAN(3) I need access to, so I may forward external ports from the
wan to it, and write rules to allow certain ports access between the lan and
vlan(3).

I set up a vlan(3) on my lan int(em1) in the assign menu, the switch is set to
untag traffic into the default lan, and allow tagged traffic into vlan(3).

With my opt1 interface on a new subnet that matches vlan(3), how do I configure
it
now?

I am kinda pressed as I have scads of people lined up wondering when
connectivity
will be restored and I hadn't finished figuring out how I was going to migrate
off
the pix, presently I had only been reading about the vpn config as I assumed
that
would be the most challenging:)

Any help would be appreciated!
jlc