I might have not understood your explanation, but I think that what
you need is to add an untagged port (on your switch) to vlan3 and
connect that port to your opt1 interface in your pfsense box (if it is
a different physical interface).

If you want to only use one port for vlan3 and lan you should add
those  vlans tagged to a port on the switch and then, configure the 2
vlan id's on the interface on your pfsense box. If you are using only
one port, the port on the switch must be tagging both vlans.