I'd really like to see source NAT added.  I've been used to pf on openbsd
for a while... it'll let you abuse nat any way you like it, and will still
call you the next day.  I tried pfsense and actually really liked it a lot.
it was eventually the lack of options for NAT that made me switch back...
no source distinction and strange collisions complaints when allocating
ports (overlaps which wouldnt actually have hindered traffic).