On 1/10/10 6:14 PM, Glenn Kelley wrote:
> I strongly suggest you buy the book.
> It is a great resource.
>
> Also - vlans are under the interfaces section - you need to add each.

Thanks, but that wasn't the question.

The previous post suggested pfSense supports configuration of multiple
VLANs *and* multiple IP subnets on a single physical interface.

The 1.2.2 and 1.2.3 GUI interface section does indeed allow for
definition of multiple VLAN IDs -- but exactly one IPv4 address per
physical interface.

There might be some other way to bind multiple logical interfaces to
each physical interface, each with one IP subnet and one VLAN ID, but
AFAICT it isn't covered in the interfaces section.

dn