Danny wrote:
I cannot do that, because the main infrastructured is already built-in.

I mean 192.168.212.0/24 <http://192.168.212.0/24> and 172.24.24.0/24 <http://172.24.24.0/24>, both got ROUTER GW as default router "today".

I have installed 2xPfsense, plugged in this way
     OPT1 in 192.168.212.0/24 <http://192.168.212.0/24>
     OPT2 in 172.24.24.0/24 <http://172.24.24.0/24>
     We have leased a WAN Link, (pfSense WAN interface)

"Tomorrow" we have to change the default gateway for both networks, to point to pfsense, LoadBalacing with failover, to continue using former link, and in case the ROUTER GW is down, use the WAN of pfSense as an alternative

ROUTER GW, and inet (172.16.0.2), is managed by third parties, that´s the reason I cannot plug directly to pfsense

Thank you
Regards