From: Joseph Rotan [mailto:joseph.ro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:44 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] VPN LAN TO LAN

OK, i've Enable HTTPS(443) on the WAN interface of my pfsense box; then how
could I access my box remotely through internet is it https://ip address:443

Correct me if i'm wrong as looks like i could not access my box  using
https(443) what went wrong that i could not access by pfsense box.

Joseph.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:18 AM, Tim Dickson <tdick...@aubergeresorts.com>