> well strange because i can access my box with the following http://IP
> address:443 how is it possible as you you've >said it should be https://IP
> address:443

If you setup HTTP as port 443 I this would work - kind of goes against web
standards - but it's your box :) - you probably just didn't tick HTTPS as the
protocol

> So i can use any port nubers as you've said 8888, this will gurantee my PPTP
> tunneling secure ???

Yes - System | General Setup
As for PPTP - totally different thing, and you'll need to open those ports as
well.
PPTP not being the most secure means of VPN - but probably sufficient for your
needs.

>As for purchasing the pfsense book is it poosible to send money through wired
>transfer like western union money transfer then the book is send to my postal
>address ???

Standard Amazon billing applies - not sure if they do wire transfers...
This may help?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-1?ie=UTF8&nodeId=15399401&qid=1270158715&sr=1-1
Can you purchase a prepaid visa gift card at a local market?