I currently do export the syslog messages to a linux box, during the
last crash/reboot, we got nothing meaningful, see my first message in
this thread.

There is nothing wrong with the fan, its turnning at an acceptable
rate, and since this box never turns off, I checked the temps within
Bios, and all are normal.  I don't think it's a heat issue.

I'm not doubting that it could be a hardware issue, but nothing has
definitely pointed to that, it's purely speculation at this time.
Until it crashes again, with the developer kernel in place, I won't
know more.

Thanks
Charles