Hi !
I've got a question !

We have the following setup:

                WAN 195.x.x.x/29 --- WAN pfSense - LAN 10.x.x.x/16

                                                    DMZ 195.x.x.x/29

On pfSense WAN there is racoon enabled for IPSec-termination of our teleworkers.

In our DMZ we have another IPSec endpoint, that shall terminate some
connections of some remote-systems for management purposes.

Now it seems as if the remote endpoint connects to some IP in the DMZ network
(also official, external IPs), that the remote endpoint gets it's IPSec-answers
from out pfSense WAN, not the DMZ-IP.

Any ideas why this might be so or is it impossible to set it up this way ?
Is GRE filtered out by pfSense on the WAN side it there is IPSec enabled ?

With disabled IPSec on pfSense WAN it works with the connection to the DMZ
IPSec-endpoint...

Looking forward to answers,

Regards,

martin