Your configuration seems a bit strange.

First is your DMZ on the SAME wan network or is it another block of
195.x.x.x/29?  Faking your numbers instead of letter replacements might make it
easier to understand (ie are they both 195.1.2.0/29 or is another
195.2.3.0/29?).

Are you bridging your DMZ interface to the WAN interface, or are you using port
forwarding?  If you using port forwarding your not really 195.x.x.x/29, you
have internal addresses and are using NAT in some fashion to pass the traffic.

If you are using an internal DMZ network with NAT, then NAT-T is what your
having problems with, I believe they removed the NAT-T support in RC2 or RC3
because of problems.

pfSense makes custom rules for IPSec 500/4500 when enabled, you might have to
change automatic outbound nat to manual or Advanced Outbound NAT, where you
customize your rules.  This way you can ensure the IPSec 500/4500 ports
configured in the rules are not conflicting with your setup, although again
answering the above questions will help with tracking down what you are
actually doing.

--
Trevor Benson
dCAP, LPIC-1, CLA, Network+, MCP, CNA