Your restriction is going to be the DSL line speed. I'm afraid I don't have a generic config for this off the top of my head, but it should be a very standard point-to-point OpenVPN tunnel other than the difference in the remote network being your default route (0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0). It's been a bit since I've done this setup, but I remember it being pretty straightforward.

Chris Flugstad wrote:
i have gig e on one end. the bottleneck im sure will be the office end. however, i get faster download speeds from my colo to the office than i do from other internet sites. maybe this will improve my speeds?

do you have a config for this, so i can test it out. i have a vmware pfsense box i just installed and gonna setup a client side now.

much appreciated.
topher