Actually, the easier way to do this is to use policy routes. Create aliases called ISP1DNS and ISP2DNS and put the appropriate DNS server IPs in those two aliases. Then create firewall rules on your LAN interface(s) above any load balancing rules which will match DNS traffic to the appropriate DNS servers and select the appropriate gateway.
Ryan wrote:
For such multi-WAN setups, I would recommend hard coding your DNS servers under System > General Setup and not allowing them to be overridden. Then add a static route for one of them so it always goes out your second WAN. Make sure the server you use will answer on the WAN for which it's being used, use Google's public DNS or OpenDNS and you don't have to worry about that.

Thanks for the reply.  So I go to System> Static routes and add a new route.
I gues I set the DNS server in the Destination Network Field with a /32 and
I put the default gateway of my T1 in the Gateway field.  What do i put for
the interface field?  I don't see an interface for the pfsense trafic
itself.
database 5136 (20100521) __________

http://www.eset.com