As long You use the CF read-only I am pretty shure there is another
problem...

---

I am a bit worried about the fact that the CF card should be set read-only.
To my knowledge, when we install the embedded image, isn't the CF card mounted
read-only by default (only when changing configuration, it would write to the
CF card - no ?)
And if I am correct, it also only writes RRD graphs to the CF card when
rebooting the firewall - unless a power failure ofcourse :)

I've been searching the webgui, to check if I could find a parameter to set the
CF read only... but I am almost positive that this isn't needed to modify
anywhere in case of an embedded nanobsd installation.