Are you trying to block an external IP from internal network or internal IP
from external network

If IP to be blocked in external
on WAN put
Action=Block, Protocol=Any, Source IP=(your IP to block), Destination IP=Any
on LAN put
Action=Block, Protocol=Any, Source IP= Any, Destination IP=(your IP to
block)

If IP to be blocked in internal
on LAN put
Action=Block, Protocol=Any, Source IP=(your IP to block), Destination IP=Any
on WAN put
Action=Block, Protocol=Any, Source IP= Any, Destination IP=(your IP to
block)

Remember rules are processed in order top to bottom, so if allow all is on
top, this will do nothing.

Ryan Rodrigue
P.O. Box 4336
Systems Technician