On Oct 13, 2010, at 7:37 PM, James Bensley wrote:

Hi List,

I would like to put Spam Assassin on a pfSense 2.0 box and I see that
here (http://www.pfsense.com/packages/pkg_config.xml) it is listed as
a package to install but doesn't show up in my package list on my 2.0
box, is this the package list for 1.2.3 perhaps?

LONG before that (that's the 6.x package list, about 5-6 years ago). That package never worked, was started and not even remotely close to functional. You're in for a whole lot of work if you want to finish that. The code is still in git though, knock yourself out.

But I would never run that on a firewall regardless with its security track record.