So, one step at a time is always a good approach, and I am falling
down at the first step ;)

Its proving awkward to even compile Spam Assassin so I can try it in a
jail as pfSense doesn't have the 'make' command in it, it shows up in
the the FreeBSD ports but I can't compile the source without 'make'
its self (which seems silly including a command which requires you to
have it already built before you can build it? And also why not
include 'make' anyway, it seems like such a trivial command to have?)

So, has any one got any pointers as to how I can tackle this?

--
Regards,
James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; Those who understand
Vigesimal, and J others...?