Never seen this one before.

I moved my pfSense installation to a different machine temporarily ...
backup of the old configuration (with RRD data), and restore on the
new one.

After mucking with the original hardware, I moved it back again ...
backup of the new configuration (with RRD data), and restore on the
original one.

Now when I look at the RRD graphs, something is funky.
Traffic and Packets show as expected ... but Quality has 2 sets of graphs.
The drop-down to select an interface shows 2 WAN entries.

I assume it's a bug ... maybe related to the move and WAN getting a new MAC.
Can I clear one set of the values? (or merge it to the other?)

Regards,
-Jeppe