I think Andy means, "how do I stop people who set a static IP on the same
subnet as my network from getting on the network?"

The short answer is that you can't do that easily.  Internal network traffic
does not pass through the pfSense and cannot be stopped by it.

You may be able to prevent internet access (or access to other network
segments) by programmatically creating an alias built from the DHCP client
table.  I don't know how easy that is in practice but that is what I might
do.

Moshe

Moshe Katz
-- mo...@ymkatz.net