From: Andy Graybeal [mailto:andy.grayb...@casanueva.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 March 2011 9:10 AM
To: support@pfsense.com; t...@casanueva.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] Only allow DHCP assigned addresses access to network

Hi,
I would like every machine on my network to get it's address from
PFSense's DHCP server.

If it doesn't receive an address from the DHCP server (if they pick some
arbitrary address on the same subnet) how do I dis-allow them access to
network services?

Does this make any sense to do this?   Does this make sense to not do this?

-Andy

mail.lasseters.com.au, and no infections were found.