Just one question remains: how are updates scheduled in 1.2.3 and how is it
done in 2.0, even though this is nearly obsolete ?

Von: Fuchs, Martin [mailto:martin.fu...@trendchiller.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. März 2011 11:35
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: [pfSense Support] AW: update bogons

Solved:

by searching the forum:
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=21144.0
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,13278.0.html

Von: Fuchs, Martin [mailto:martin.fu...@trendchiller.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. März 2011 11:08
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: [pfSense Support] update bogons

Hi !

Today we encountered some problem with pfSense 1.2.3 (in production), because
of this we were not able to update by now...
We boiled it down to the bogons-filter on the WAN-interface (which is senseless
by now since all IP-blocks are delivered).
How often is this list updated by default and from where is it updated (just
for debigging purposes) ?
We now disabled the filtering and all works fine...
The filter blocked a subnet that is delivered since 10/2010, so I was wondering
how the update frequency might be ;-)

Regards,
martin