On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 12:35 AM, Jim Cheetham <j...@inode.co.nz> wrote:
> On 18/03/11 23:47, Fuchs, Martin wrote:
>> Just one question remains: how are updates scheduled in 1.2.3 and how is
>> it done in 2.0, even though this is nearly obsolete ?

Same way in both, once a month.

> I'd add a question to that; do we need to bother with bogons any more?
> Or should we just remove this feature?

The IPv4 bogons list has gotten probably the last update it ever will
now that there is no unassigned IP space and it only consists of
reserved space that will (reportedly) never be assigned, but there
will always be a valid bogon list so it will remain, and it's subject
to change even though it likely won't so the updates will also remain.
There is an IPv6 bogons list that I think Seth may have in the IPv6
branch already, if not it'll be there when it's merged for 2.1.