Mehma,

I'm not sure of what is your issue here, but one thing is for sure: if you
want to admin a box remotely, it would be higly advisable to do that through
a VPN. Leaving the SSH port open on the WAN interface is not a good security
policy, even if you change the port 22 to another one.

Hope this helps.

--

*******
*http://www.sebastiaoguerra.com* <http://www.sebastiaoguerra.com>

Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense se necessita mesmo de o fazer