Am 23.05.2011 um 23:25 schrieb Tim Dickson:

>> Now I'm trying to segment the /24 into 4 subnets with the pfSense interfaces
>> being:
>
> It sounds easy enough

Maybe for you… ;-)

> - but may be because I'm not understanding exactly what you want.
> But the simplest method I could come up with would be to setup your WAN to
> accept every IP your ISP routes to you, then do 1:1 to each internal network
> you need.

Does that mean configuring

  1. a virtual IP of type "Proxy ARP" on the WAN interface for "IP Address(es)"
of type "Network" with value "1.2.3.0/24" under  "Firewall: Virtual IP Address:
Edit"

  2. one NAT 1:1 entry for each of the desired subnets under "Firewall: NAT:
1:1: Edit", i.e.

     - external: 1.2.3.1, internal 1.2.3.1/26, NAT reflection disable

     - external: 1.2.3.129, internal 1.2.3.129/26, NAT reflection disable

?

> Create each internal network on a separate interface (either physical or VLAN)

I did that already.

> Then set the RULES inbound on your WAN interface as needed.

Would I still be able to filter traffic originating from LAN/OPT1 on their
respective firewall ruleset?

> That allows you to do any routing you want between interfaces / WAN and gives
> you granular control of everything.

*That* is exactly what I want ;-)

Thanks a lot,

Andreas