Hi everyone,

I have set up an IPSec tunnel between a PFsense 2.0-RC1 and an IPCop.

The tunnel is marked as UP on both sides

From the network beyond the IPCop, I can ping every single machine beyond the PFSense. From the network beyond the PFSense, I can't ping machines beyond the IPCop.

What gives me trouble is :
* IPCop side, I have an ipsec interface, with an IP address and route to the other side of the IPSec tunnel * PFSense side I have an enc0 interface, without IP address and no trace of a route in the routing tables to the IPCop side :

IPCOP

# ifconfig
ipsec0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr MA:CA:DD:RE:SS:00 inet addr:public ip address Mask:255.255.255.248
              UP RUNNING NOARP  MTU:16260  Metric:1

# ip route list
LAN ADDRESS PFSIDE/24 via Public IP GW dev ipsec0

PFSENSE

# ifconfig
enc0: flags=41<UP,RUNNING>  metric 0 mtu 1536

# netstat -nr
gives no mention of route to ipcop side lan

Am I missing something ?

Thanks for your help

--
Fabien Bagard
IT Department

Parrot SA
174, Quai de Jemmapes | 75010 Paris - France
tel + 33 (0)1 48 03 60 60 | fax + 33 (0)1 48 03 70 08
http://www.parrot.com

This e-mail message and any attached document(s) are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s)and may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, copy, use and/or disclosure is prohibited.
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.