From the network beyond the PFSense, I can't ping machines beyond the
IPCop.
[...]
What gives me trouble is :
    * IPCop side, I have an ipsec interface, with an IP address and route
to the other side of the IPSec tunnel
    * PFSense side I have an enc0 interface, without IP address and no
trace of a route in the routing tables to the IPCop side :
There is no route for IPsec on FreeBSD. That's just how IPsec works.

If traffic matches the phase 2 for the tunnel, it goes on the tunnel.

I also noted : if from the PF box I ping a computer in my main office LAN, traceroute shows me that packets are going through my ISP box, even if the destination address matches the pahse 2 entry.
Your problem may be elsewhere (firewall rules, etc) - some packet
captures should show you how the traffic is (or isn't) flowing.

Jim

Fabien Bagard
IT Department
tel + 33 (0)1 48 03 60 40

Parrot SA
174, Quai de Jemmapes | 75010 Paris - France
tel + 33 (0)1 48 03 60 60 | fax + 33 (0)1 48 03 70 08
http://www.parrot.com

This e-mail message and any attached document(s) are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s)and may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, copy, use and/or disclosure is prohibited.
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.