Thanks Chris.     this is for an internal 'sandbox' environment for
employees with another firewall before the internet.   I've set up many DHCP
servers on unix with multiple scopes,  guess i figured it could be done here
since its a unix router.

anyway, so i have my answer,  thanks much!

greg

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Chris Buechler