[Please don't top post]
On 9/1/2011 5:01 PM, Ivanildo Galvão - IT Services wrote:
> I have a client who was using Linux as a proxy server it had this one LAN
> interface and a WAN, LAN NIC in the virtual one he had, as follows: eth0: 1,
> eth0: 2, eth0: 3, so he had:
>
> Eth0: 1 - 192.168.0.0/24
> Eth0: 2 - 192.168.1.0/24
> Eth0: 3 - 192.168.2.0/24
>
> In each network that had a DHCP server, the machines that were registered in
> the MAC eth0: 1 gave the DHCP IP with full access, same with the Mac machines
> connected to eth0: 2, but only with Internet just released, unknown machines
> fall directly on eth0: 3, do not access anything, not even the internet.
[snip]
> Well gentlemen, the question remains, what is the best solution that I adopt
> to this scenario? How can I leave the pfSense like the way things were when
> the client was using Linux? I know this is kind of workaround, but there is
> no switch and wireless AP to make extra VLAN, then traffic from three
> networks are on the same switch, but it is the pfSense sort out who belongs
> to which network.

What you want is not possible to do in pfSense's GUI. The DHCP daemon is
capable of doing this - it requires setting a gateway on a static host
mapping. It just does not exist in our GUI as it is today.

If you want to fund the feature (or someone else does), we'd be happy to
code it for a commercial support customer. Or you can wait to see if
someone happens to implement it for 2.1 or beyond.

Otherwise, take the (great) advice offered in the other replies and set
your network up properly.

Jim