kay, I give up trying. I will then try to put Linux Proxy client back on the
network, operating as before and another time with more tranquility I explain
to him that this is not the best scenario, explain the security holes that
exist as in the case of an application in which you want static IP equipment.

Thanks for the support of all friends here and the list of safety observations
made ​​here for everyone I serve as a new learning from experience for future
projects, but I was always in favor of the physical segmentation as well, each
group of machines or VLANS separate switches, but as I explained before, the
client does not have the necessary equipment for this, not now.

Thank you!

Ivanildo Galvão - MCP, MCT, MCSA, VSP
Consultor de Tecnologia
Tel. (84) 3201 2146                 | Cel. (84) 9111 8873
ivani...@itservices.com.br    | www.itservices.com.br
Twitter: @ivanildogalvao