Do you have anyone for this? if yes, please forward the profiles with
contact details, location , rate ASAP to shu...@frontiertechllc.com .
location : chicago IL
Duration : 6+ months

don’t need a QA that has done Loadrunner.  I need someone that has been a
Loadrunner/Performance tester ……..EAD or GC holder is a must for this one
for a 6 month contract

Additional Skills:

*Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
*

• Model technical requirements to evaluate performance impacts
• Develops performance requirements
• Execute both batch and online jobs performance testing
• Validates performance test environments
• Works with cross functional project teams to define performance metrics
and acceptance criteria
• Analyzes performance test results to evaluate impacts on production
infrastructure and make comparisons with previous release benchmarks
• Provide performance tuning recommendations especially around operating
systems and databases
• Provides performance sign-off and review results with the management and
other technical groups

*Technical Skills & Experience*

Performance Metrics on Wintel, SQL, .NET, Internet Technologies
Performance Tuning
Complex Client/Server Architecture and Environments
Performance Testing and Scripting with Mercury Load Runner (Citrix
experience required) & QTP
Monitoring Tools (Sitescope, Perfmon)
Analytical Skills
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Powerpoint

*Education Qualification*

Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information
Technology. Master's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Information
Technology is a plus.

*Experience*

Minimum of 3 yrs Performance testing using LoadRunner & QTP toolset is
required.
Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business
experience
Internet application expérience is a plus.

*Preferred Skills & Experience*

Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills are required.
Must have practical experience and solid understanding of some of the
technologies/tools like Loadrunner, Citrix, QTP, .NET, Windows, TCP/IP,
Sitescope, SQL, Quality center etc.

Thanks and Regards,

Shubha Venkatesan
Technical recruiter
Frontier Technologies LLC

Email: shu...@frontiertechllc.com

mailing list reply to svsri...@gmail.com  with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience .