maybe a little unrelated. i just sold a brahma 140 (14 mm capsules) and zoom
modified to a new york film crew. they plan to use the microphone mounted on
the camera. i had been a film sound recordist for 25 years, and even with
stereo, i preferred a stable sound image for a whole scene, without shifting
with the camera. i told them what i think, but they still plan to use an A
format microphone on camera!

umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar