Fons Adriaensen wrote:

On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 10:13:13PM +0100, dw wrote:

Care to send a clip of an impossible-to-sound-as-good-as-with-stereo recording for me to play with.

If it's anything I produced myself you'd just say I engineered
it to fail with XTC :-) Which indeed I could easily do...

In other words, please send me an MP3 file which I can't hear via headphones, but has to sound well on stereo speakers spaced at 60º.

As this is something easy and trivial, as you say...

Best,

Stefan Scheiber

P.S.: Apple will refuse to offer you track on iTunes, though.