Interesting. But the website is pretty useless even if
you speak dutch as I do. Until they explain how this works
I'll take it with an unhealthy dose of salt.

the cones of the speakers are turned inside out so that they
become "omni" (ish) sources. Each side has two drivers. As far as I
remember they are twisted at 90 degrees with respect to each
other - e.g. one is pointing sideways towards the centre stage, one
is pointing downwards towards the floor. According to the inventor
this supresses our brain's use of HRTFs to locate the source, thereby
managing to create a virtual image between two vertically spaced speakers.

(I apologise if I'm quoting him wrongly, but it was something like that)

BTW, one must be either Ferengi or Dutch to turn 'Blumlein'
into 'Bloomline'.

ja, verschrikkelijk, toch? En dan ook nog de Ambisonic / Calrec Logo inpikken!

groeten, Justin.