Hi Mick,

If you are talking about this page:
http://soundofspace.com/static/test_html5.html

then all feeds are 5.1 .... if you are hearing stereo it is your browser
that has decided to interpret the 5.1 feed as stereo. Any settings for that
would be browser side.

But to find out which of the three files the browser has chosen to use is
difficult. On Firefox 8, I can right click on the player and do 'copy audio
location' .... (the file is the ogg one). This doesn't work on Safari...
not sure about Explorer

good question though .... there must be a way.

Etienne