They just specified slight changes in resistors and capacitors, not the formulae as such. In fact, when I looked at the Integrex the other day, the label had fallen off and I'm no longer sure if it was the 45J or the H position that was modified and the documentation that has survived is not clear on the subject. I have a vague memory (_really_ vague after three and a half decades!) that I had to phone them up and ask, so it maybe that it was never in the documentation.

   Dave