Maybe little bit out of context but...
Is there no "Audiophile society" in the vincinity of you that you can do a deal
with so the rest of us can enjoy a good recording?

I belive there is a small corner of the market for high quality issues of
recordings,
but you have to convince the prospective buyers that the recording is something
special :-).

In our Swedish LTS http://www.lts.a.se/lts/skivor we did a reissue of a
"classic" record from 1982 based on the original mastertapes,
Without any compression or other processing when creating the CD master of
Adolphson & Falk "Med rymden i blodet"
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWRaP97D-Vg.
The resulting CD with box is sold by the society for around £10 at cost, I
belive the deal/production was for 300 or 600 Disks.

I myself creates CD's of the choir performances my wife participates in, for
the members of the choirs.
I record with a coresound mic, a motu traveler 3 and Reaper, i use crossed 8
decoding or UHJ coding to stereo and NO dynamic compression.

My limited audience and I like the resulting Cd's.

By the way do anyone have a VST plugin capabale of B-format to UHJ coding?

Regards
Bo-Erik Sandholm