I reckon someone mentioned Stockhausen here but my enquiry is not related to a
piece by him but rather to his british homologous, ie. one of the electronic
music pioneers in England: Roberto Gerhard. Unfortunately there is not much
documentation available relating to this work, as the piece was never performed.