Ralph

I have created a suite of rooms in impulse response of varying size, shape
and wall material.  I have done this in Voxengo Impulse Modeler.  I  have
created 5 frontal positions with early reflections and time values.   There
is a late reflections/reverberation stereo inpulses.  I have learned  to mix
impulses from the same room with different mic placement and differing
diffusion.  The direct and early reflections give the location and change  the
signal from mono to stereo. The late room give ambience.

This fall I am hoping to create a suite of B format rooms with the late
reflections and some time consideration.  This would be added to direct and
early reflections which can be panned to pairs of speakers or other means of
localization.  While not WFS, I think that it will be very  satisfactory.

ThomasChen

In a message dated 7/7/2012 7:16:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,