Hi all again

OK, i guess my last question, that got zero replies, was poorly worded.

I've been doing some experimenting with UHJ decoding again, and have found some
interesting differences between a couple of the B-Format decoders i'm using
with the inpulse files (which i find superiour to the recently mention UHJ to
amb programme)

The question is, which is the more accurate? I'm using a decoder called
B-Decoder (64 bit processing) and the Wigmore one, both set in four channel mode

I know the Wigmore is well respected, but as there's no info sheet on how to
get the best out of it, anyone had experience with it?

Richard