http://mpeg.chiariglione.org/meetings/103

Date: Monday, 21 January 2013 to Friday, 25 January 2013 Venue: CICG
rue de Varembé 17
1211  Geneve
Switzerland

See also agenda: HEVC is session nr. 21-22, 3D Audio nr. 23.

2) I didn't want to confuse, but I gave an update to possible channel layouts. 10.2 is actually offtopic, 11.1 not?

Mr. Pallone: Could you give some hint on which day/time the 3D audio session is scheduled?

Thanks for the valuable feedback....

Stefan