On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 01:28:40AM +0300, Sampo Syreeni wrote:

> In this vein the starting point prolly would be the Moog ladder, in
> its nonlinear region. It's hideously complex for such a charming
> little thing.

It's a real gem of analog design. But at least in this case
the dependene on the exponential I/V characteristic of the E/B
junction of the transistors is intentional and plain obvious.
To the point that any *linear* resistance in the same actually
spoils the fun. And it's actually easier to emulate than some
other circuits in which the non-linear behaviour is not really
wanted but just a acceptable pain (with potential positive side
effects).

Ciao,

--
FA